Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Food

If you know me....you know I know food. So that being said I love to try new recipes. One I loved the other day was a quiche I did with a "crust" made of sweet potatoes.  It looked something like this..
You take the sweet potatoes and  slice and bake them in the pan...then simply do a quiche on top of it. I think it was wonderful...and you could use that crust thing for other things too.

The other week I made redneck sushi for a friend of mines birthday. You take bacon, seasoned meat of sausage and cheese and roll it up into a log of goodness. Be sure to use buttrub and bbq sauce on the top....Italian sausage or seasoned beef work equally well. Cook it slow over indirect heat for about 1:30 to 2 hours til is good and done.

And last but not least I was in a cabbage mood....nothing better than steamed cabbage and meat.

No comments: