Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Easter

I know it is a few days late..but Happy Easter...or as I prefer to call it Resurrection Sunday.  We had a great crowd at Grace Church in Bainbridge, Ga. www.gracechurchga.org  Saturday I cook ahead of time..made a turkey, greens, dressing and mac n cheese.  My parents have been under the weather so they could not make it this year.

Spent some time training. Have been working on Jion kata. Like the Heian katas...there is so much to learn. You can't learn a kata in a week...a year or longer..maybe. I still find myself finding new light bulb moments in the most basic kata. I would suspect that is how it is supposed to be. Kata may be set in writing...but their applications are organic and can change to the situation which is why you never give up training every kata. It never gets old.....

Just my .02
Kw

No comments: